TERMS & CONDITIONS
This website and related services are provided subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below. This website is operated by Entice Naturals. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Entice Naturals. Entice Naturals offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation, users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. These Terms of Service apply to all portions of this site, including the Privacy Statement.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Online Store Terms
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction. All pages within this website are the property of Entice Naturals and/or its affiliates. The website is protected by federal and international copyright and trademark laws. No portion of the materials on these pages may be reprinted, republished, modified, or distributed in any form without the express written permission of Entice Naturals.
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information) may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Products or Services (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction, for any reason allowed by law. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
Refund and Cancellation Policy-
Due to the type of product and nature of our juices, we cannot offer a refund unless goods are faulty or not as described on the website.
Rest all other products we supply we offer a refund on return of the goods supplied within 7 days.
But all products should not be damaged, packaging is per Entice Naturals's standard, no open bottles and other products. If these conditions will not meet, will not initiate any refunds.
Your refund will be processed within 30 days. If you are not entirely satisfied,
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation can be processed up to 2 days before your delivery day with a full refund.
48-24hrs before your delivery day we can allow cancellation,
however, we will retain 50% of the price paid due to processing costs of the juices.
Any cancellation within 24hrs before the delivery day we are unable to refund the cost to you.
Return Policy- Entice Natural will not accept any open, used, puffed, damaged juices bottle or any other products return. If you have not open or damage bottles or packaging then only we’ll accept return but within 5 days of purchase. Entice Naturals reserve the right for not accepting any specific returns due to some non-acceptable return conditions.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
Use of Content and Proprietary Notices
- The content of this Site, including, but not limited to, text, design, photographic images, illustrations, artwork, graphics, articles, reference information, menus and all other protectable elements of this Site (collectively, the "Content") remains the sole and exclusive property of us or the authors, as applicable, including all copyright, trademarks and all other proprietary rights. You agree not to duplicate, or otherwise extract any of the Content for any purpose other than for your own personal use, unless otherwise authorized by us in writing. You also agree not to sell or modify the Content, display, publicly perform, distribute or otherwise use any of the Content, in whole or in part, for any public or commercial purposes without our prior written consent.
- All trademarks and service marks, including, but not limited to characters, artwork, logos, identified on this Site are owned exclusively by us, unless otherwise indicated on this Site. You agree not to remove, modify, use or otherwise exploit any of our trademarks or service marks without our prior written consent.
- The Content may be updated and otherwise modified by us without notice. You should keep looking at this Site to see if any of the Content has changed.
- Neither we, nor any owners, administrators, contributors, website users or authors are responsible for any liability arising from your use of or reliance on the Content.
You agree not to or permit any other person to:
- transmit, distribute or upload programs or material that contain malicious code, including, but not limited to, viruses, time bombs, worms, spyware, or other potentially harmful programs or other materials or information;
- send or enable the transmission of junk email, duplicative or unsolicited messages, or so-called "spamming" or "phishing";
- disrupt, impair, alter or otherwise interfere with the functions, features, or Content or use of this Site;
- violate any laws, regulations, judicial or governmental order, any treaties, or violate or infringe upon any intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy, or any other rights of ours or of any third party;
- gain unauthorized access to this Site;
- sell, market or promote any product or service on or through this Site, including, without limitation, copy, transfer or use any names, photos, links, text, data or other content belonging to or posted by us for the purpose of selling, engaging in, marketing or promoting any product or service; and/or
- Improperly display any TCP/IP packet header or part of the header information in any email or other postings.
- Even though all of the above materials and activities are strictly prohibited, there is a small chance that you may become exposed to them while using the Site. If so, neither we nor any of our officers, directors, employees, shareholders, advertisers or corporate partners will in any way be responsible for any damages incurred or suffered by any party or caused by any party arising out of or related to any such exposure.
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
Changes to Terms of Service
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com