When it comes to festive season then our first focus goes to FOOD! Our feast of happiness and our diet destroyer as well. But this impacts more for diabetes person. We can understand it is extremely difficult to abstain from good sweet items but still you can manage your health. It’s simple!
We have to act smartly to enjoy this festival season without blood sugar tension.
Eat food with low glycemic index that helps in controlling blood sugar level and with high satiety value.
Entice Naturals Diabetes Juices Routine:
- Brisk walk in morning 15-20minutes
- After walk drink a glass of lukewarm water with Aloevera juice
- Before breakfast take 10ml of Tulsi juice and have with water
- You can also have Amla juice either separately or mix with Tulsi juice in water
- Follow best food with low glycemic index- black gram, besan snacks, no sugar besan sweets, roasted peanuts salad topped with onion, tomato, coriander , roasted chana dal salad , spinach pancake, sandwiches with mint coriander chutney.
- During day time have Jamun juice, you can have 2-4 times 1 -2 teaspoon with water.
- Drink 6-8 glasses of water
- At Bed time have Triphala juice 5-10ml with water.
These juices not only help you in digesting food but helps in controlling blood sugar, increases immunity, boosts metabolism and overall better health.
Enjoy this season without worrying about blood sugar!